Ashtech MobileMapper 10 "A new family of GIS and Survey Grade Handheld Solutions"
Authorised Ashtech Reseller
The "Ashtech MobileMapper 10" a High Performance Handheld GIS Engine.
Geographical Information Systems and Location Based Services are strongly penetrating a wide range of applications and organizations. The growing need for geo-localization is naturally boosting the demand for efficient and affordable data collection solutions. Ashtech® is leading the GNSS democratization to enable a wider access to professional mapping.
Today with MobileMapper 10, Ashtech makes it possible to massively deploy a professional accurate GIS receiver to any field work force.Boost Your Mapping Productivity with MobileMapper 10
Unpack and Start Logging with MobileMapper 10
- Log your assets in real-time with meter accuracy
- Connect field and office work force for maximum proactivity
- Reach sub-half meter accuracy with post-processing
Made For Mobile GIS Work Force
- Ready to use complete mapping solution for field and office
- User friendly Windows® Mobile 6.5
- Easy-to-use software for short learning curve and quick logging operations
MobileMapper Field and Office Software: a complete solution
- Compact & lightweight design for optimal mobility, use and comfort
- Integrated communications for easy data transfer
- Only receiver offering several days of battery life
- Ruggedized for outdoor use
The Ashetch MobileMapper software suite includes all GIS features that professionals really need without the burden of complicated and rarely used functions, both on field and office sides.
Running on MobileMapper receivers, MobileMapper Field is the perfect solution for GIS data collection, asset management, area measurements, maps creation and updates. The software is very intuitive and easy to use, requiring minimum training. It also provides direct interface to external sensors for a complete solution.
The Ashtech MobileMapper Office tool can be used to differentially post process raw GPS data collected with the MobileMapper Field software. Through an Internet connection, MobileMapper Office can automatically find and download the base data files that will match the collected raw data; it will compute corrected positions automatically.
Tune MobileMapper 10 with your Applications
With Windows Mobile 6.5 you may upload necessary utilities or software on your MobileMapper 10, to suit your next job. You can collect GIS/GPS points and maps via the GIS application of your choice, either a third party software such as ESRI ArcPad or the proprietary Ashtech application.