Ashtech MobileMapper 100 "A new family of GIS and Survey Grade Handheld Solutions"
Authorised Ashtech Reseller
The Ashtech MobileMapper 100 is a revolution in hand-held GNSS receivers.
MobileMapper 100 is the newest generation of GNSS handheld mapping devices introduced by Ashtech. Designed for GIS data collection and mapping, the MobileMapper 100 integrates an open operating system, built-in communications and the Ashtech’s powerful BLADE technology.
Sub-meter, decimeter or centimeter real time accuracy modes
Integrated communications.Flexible and powerful platform Ruggedized for professional use Very lightweight and compact design.
For the first time, an Ashtech hand-held unit incorporates GPS and GLONASS tracking with a built-in cellular modem.
Ashtech aims to provide the most open and versatile package possible, running on a Windows Mobile 6.5 platform and providing the option of Ashtech or ESRI Arcpad data collecting software, amongst others. MobileMapper 100 users will benefit from a modern, high-speed processor, abundance of RAM, Wifi option, Bluetooth and 3MP digital camera, all in a tough, compact housing. External antenna and range pole bracket will maximize accuracy for even the most demanding surveyors. The MobileMapper 100 is very attractively priced and will make a fully featured CORSnet rover an affordable possibilty.
In keeping with Ashtech's renowned flexibility and support, the MobileMapper 100 can be upgraded to Promark 100 or Promark 200 specifications with simple software codes and optional external antennae.
Complete GNSS platform in your pocket
Designed For The Field
- 45 parallel channels receiving GPS L1, GLONASS and SBAS signals
- The Blade engine ensures fast initialization, long-range accuracy, and robust signal tracking.
- Upto 20Hz data output rate for high speed collection
- 806MHz processor and 256MB SDRAM
- Windows Mobile 6.5 and Office Mobile application suite
- Built in quad band cellular modem
- 8 hours of battery life using field replaceable battery
- Docking station with serial RS232, USB 2.0 and 2nd battery charging
- Superior specifications compared to Topcon GRS-1 and Trimble GeoXH
- Scales right up to Promark 200 specifications at any time
- Free software and firmware updates for the life of the device
- More info at www.ashtech.com
- Compact & lightweight design for optimal mobility, use and comfort
- Integrated communications for easy data transfer and GNSS differential
- Powerful electronics for fast data collection and seamless processing
- Ruggedized for outdoor use in extreme conditions
- Extended Connectivity and multimedia features
- Windows Mobile standards for full 3rd party software compatibility
- Ancillary sensors interfacing
- GNSS scalability: GPS or GPS/Glonass configurations
- Compatible with 3rd party networks (VRS, FKP, MAC)
MobileMapper Field and Office Software
The Ashtech MobileMapper Software suite includes all GIS features that professionals really need without the burden of complicated and rarely used functions. It also provides a direct interface to external sensors such as range laser finders.
MobileMapper Field is the perfect solution for GIS data collection, asset management, area measurements, maps creation and update.
Easy to learn, Easy to use:
Ashtech software is very intuitive, requiring a minimum of user training. It enables rapid deployment across the workforce for large scale GIS data collection or maintenance.
Tune MobileMapper 100 to your Applications
Windows Mobile Openness:
With Windows Mobile 6.5 you may upload any necessary utility or software on your MobileMapper 100, whatever suits your next job. You can collect GIS/GPS points and maps via the GIS application of your choice, either a third party software such as ESRI® ArcPad® or the proprietary Ashtech application.
Take advantage of the solutions that Ashtech Business Partners are offering. Either in Forestry, Agriculture, Utility asset management, Underground cable location, etc… the application choice is large. Specific GIS software or hardware solution combined with your MobileMapper 100 form an accurate all-in-one mobile GIS solution, 100% matching your professional needs.
Towards a worldwide environment monitoring network.